Cleaning your home regularly will keep your home fresh, hygienic and clean, an added bonus is it will provide physical exercise to your body that keeps you fit and healthy. So start cleaning your home today the benefits are; a great workout for you and you get a hygienic, clean and tidy home. It is easier to clean an uncluttered home rather cleaning a cluttered home, which takes more time to organize the cleaning area
Home Cleaning Tips:
* Prepare the basic cleaning items that you need while cleaning, Carry all the cleaning tools that you need in a container and start the cleaning from top to bottom not bottom to top.
* Plan the cleaning before to avoid unnecessary confusion in cleaning priorities.
* Remove the unwanted items that are disturbing the cleaning area to be clutter free. It is easy to clean an uncluttered home.
* Check the power points and cord extensions if needed. You may need them for vacuuming and other cleaning machines.
* Try to clean dirt and dust regularly; it is easy to clean the fresh dirt than dirt. Vacuum your home daily to reduce accumulated dust inside the house.
* Create a habit of replacing things from the place you took, teach this to all your family members. This will reduce the clutter
* Make a checklist for cleaning and mark it as soon as the cleaning is over, this will give you a feeling of accomplishment.
* Keep your bedroom dust free by using Air conditioners, these are good for people who are have dust allergies and prevent dust.
* Clean the kitchen daily or as soon as it used or anything spilled. Wash the sink with baking soda and sanitize it with hot water.
* Wipe down the counter tops and other home appliances in the kitchen such as oven, dishwasher with a good cleaner.
* Clean the fridge weekly to remove food waste spilled on it and wipe it inside and outside.
* Wipe down all the furniture, cabinets, windows and doors in bed room and living room with furniture cleaner using clean cloth.
* Clean your bathroom regularly and sanitize it with disinfectant cleaner to make it clean and hygienic.
* Vacuum the carpet & floor regularly and steam clean the carpet periodically to keep it fresh and clean..
* Remove stains in carpets, rugs and upholstery using baking soda and water.